As members and supporters of United Urban Warrior society... the issues we face and deal with are issues of Environment, Governance, Land and Treaties, Oppression & Genocide... Not only must we be Native rights activists we also must be social justice advocates... Missing and Murdered Women, Police Brutality, KXL Pipeline, Fracking, Racism and Child Welfare are just some of the issues we deal with daily... Our battle field is that of concrete and prairies.
Our actions and tactics as activist's not only call for us to be creative but we must always be prepared to seize the moment... Our oppressor's and opposition is the police, courts, and all levels of Government & in some case our own tribal leadership... We're urban warriors in an urban war zone... It's their terrain, but our land... And the fight for our rights as Native people still continues...
U.U.W.S. is about Protecting & Defending First Nations Rights, Our culture, sacred ceremony’s, our land and spirituality. Promoting! Unity & Solidarity, amongst our people. We hope you stay, get involved & live our motto "We Walk Our Talk" There comes a time when carrying a sign or a flag won't cut it, we may have to take it to another level or step aside. Civil disobedience may be necessary. We must be willing to put our bodies and freedom on the line. We must fight for rights, fight for our children and fight for mother earth in order for us all to survive! That's when we'll see the real warriors on the front lines…
We are a privately held, privately funded, entirely volunteer, non-profit Native American community organization. Our purpose is social services to our people and social change for our nation. Donations are NOT tax-deductible. We will not solicit unless it is necessary to do so. Our blanket is out for anyone who would like to help support our projects.
Each chapter works on Local native issues in their areas with the support of all the other chapters...Find a chapter near you and join them. Stand up and be heard....Stand up and fight with us.
U. U. W. S.
U.U.W.S. Drug & Alcohol Policy
Let me make this loud and clear! and Publicly known!....United Urban Warrior Society has a 100% Drug & Alcohol Free Policy. We will not condone in any way shape or form the use of Drugs or Alcohol including Pot!...
1) We will not support any effort to legalize pot or alcohol on the reservations..With the exception of hemp & medical marijuana (only if strictly regulated by a medical professionals).
2) We do not support for recreational use. If you abuse these? that's your business...Just don't do it around me or try to promote it on any of my groups or U.U.W.S. page's!...I will not hold it against you (its your problem)...
3) I do believe "Leadership by example"..and a true Warrior or Leader "Cannot be under the influence of any of these" no exceptions!....
4) If I find anyone in any of the U.U.W.S. Chapters.. abusing any of these they will be removed...(don't ask, don't tell)..and the only way they will be allowed back in is by a vote from all chapter leaders (majority rules).
5) I know, no one is perfect or without fault "Everyone will get a chance!" The Red road is a hard road to fallow. Its supposed to be.
6) We believe that the use of Drugs & Alcohol are the single cause of 99% of all our troubles on & off the Reservation and these poisons are killing our people, Destroying our Culture & and Clouding or Spirituality....These are not our ways!
United Urban Warrior Society Decree
United Urban Warrior Society Decree
1) We will always to the best of our ability never depend or rely on the U.S. Government.
2) We will never bow down to the U.S. Flag or claim it as ours. We have our own staff’s
3) We will always stand up to Oppression. No matter what! Our Ancestors did!
4) We will never abandon our Traditional Spirituality! & Traditional Values of life.
5) We vow to defend Mother Earth! For she sustains my very existence.
6) We vow to defend Native rights! With all options on the table.
7) We vow to fight for the Freedom of Leonard Peltier.
8) We vow to always! Pursue Unity and Solidarity amongst all Indigenous Peoples.
9) We vow to defend our people against Corporate America! At all cost!
10) We vow to never cease in the fight for Peace, Justice and Equality.
11) We vow to defend our Elders and our Children. From both Domestic & Foreign abuse.
12) We vow to help our Homeless Brothers & Sisters as much as we can.
13) We vow to honor our Veterans! They are our Warriors not theirs.
14) We vow to always stand in support of our Treaty’s they protect us from the government.
15) We Vow to remain Drug and Alcohol Free! and to promote Sobriety 100%.
16) We vow to stand against the New Age mentality, "We are the world bull shit"
17) We vow to stand against those Indians who would sell our Traditions, Cultures, and Ceremonies for profit.
18) We vow to defend our Culture against Crystal lickers, New Agers, Wannabees and Non-Natives playing Indian.
19) We vow to put our people first before any other people. No matter what!
20) We vow to stand our ground on this Decree, no matter what!
Copyright © 2012 „United Urban Warrior Society”